We strive to serve our community and the wider world by following the model of Jesus in loving, serving, encouraging and empowering others, with the aim of creating a healthy, inclusive, peaceful and just society in which all belong and find their sense of purpose.
- Palm Sunday (15/3/2018) - Hi all, You are invited to come along to our all-ages family friendly Palm Sunday Service as we journey through Holy Week – the week leading up to Easter. There will be crafts, food, prayer and song. You can pass on the invitation to anyone you you would like to invite. Please feel free to […]
- Paint our wall application form (24/2/2018) - You can download the application form here.
- Autumn Newsletter (13/2/2018) - Engadine Uniting Church Welcome to our Autumn Newsletter. Welcome to the Engadine Autumn Newsletter. This newsletter is for those with whom we have links through our various programs, activities, baptisms, weddings or funerals. It is an opportunity to let you know what is happening and share some reflections to help you think about God, life, […]
- Paint our wall! (31/1/2018) - Calling local artists. We require your help to paint a mural on the wall of our church. The theme of the mural is ‘community’ in whatever representation that is to you. Please read the flyer below and download the application form here.
- Christmas Celebration (12/11/2017) -
- Summer Messy Church (7/11/2017) - Join us for a Summer Fun Messy Church
- Engadine Uniting Church Visions and Dreams Planning Day (1/6/2017) - To All Members and Supporters of Engadine Uniting Church We have a Vision, Dreams Planning Day set down for Sunday June 4 at Engadine Uniting Church. We will worship together at 9:00 and the Planning will flow from this concluding at approximately 12:30 pm. The aim of the day is to determine a strategy to […]
- Pentecost Sunday Invitation (1/6/2017) - Blessings Tammy
- News Update (9/5/2017) - Engadine Uniting Church Welcome to our May Newsletter. Welcome to the Engadine Easter Newsletter. This newsletter is for those with whom we have links through our various programs, activities, baptisms, weddings or funerals. It is an opportunity to let you know what is happening and share some reflections to help you think about God, life, […]
- Easter Services (13/4/2017) - Hi Friends, Some of you I know are gearing up for a long weekend get away, while others will be going for a little longer and some of you have gotten away already. Regardless of when or where you are travelling I pray that you travel safely and return home rejuvenated and well. Whether you […]